Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crazy kids, crazy love.






There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete. Hey another 24th!

"We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings.  I asked God why life’s like this. He gave me no answer. I asked why I’m still here. Again, He gave me no answer. I asked why I met you. He smiled and said, “So there’d be a reason for everything else.”  

So there's me singing Leona, "Everythings gonna ba alrighttty!". Lol weirdest happenings ever but hey. I don't know why I still do, still continue, still hope, still wish, still believe, all that--  despite everything, I never learn because I don't want to. Lol craaazy. Perhaps love.

No comments:

Post a Comment